Restoring Order® is Hiring a Part Time or Full Time West Side Professional Organizer!
Seeking professional, dynamic team member to lead an organic change process in home and office environments.
(Those living on the west side of the Portland, OR Metro area (or suburbs/outlying areas) will have less commute time for this position!)
- Establish, nurture, and steward long-term client relationships, restoring hope and possibilities for clients
- Sort clutter and paper, determine process improvements, and establish customized systems
Qualities/Experience: 2-4+ yrs exp. in office environment, detail-oriented, problem solver, excellent communicator, self-starter, change facilitator, objective, patient, and compassionate leader
An organizing consultant possesses a unique blend of strengths…. Are you a great listener with persuasive communication skills? Can you envision and advance the big picture yet practice excellent attention to detail? Do you enjoy problem solving and process improvement? Can you confidently lead in business and personal environments, engaging various personalities in a long term change process? Do you naturally seek a high degree of variability and see possibilities everywhere?
Restoring Order® professional organizers are change agents! Their role is to:
- Achieve client’s objectives by helping them get organized. This includes:
- Identifying issues with priorities, paper, information, time, and space management through an assessment process
- Offering education, recommendations, guidance, and advocacy to the client
- Providing hands-on help sorting clutter and paperwork and establishing systems
- Resolving problems, determining system improvements, and implementing change
- Deepen and lengthen customer relationships through:
- Providing engaged, compassionate, and trustworthy service
- Recommending additional services and programs to suit their needs
- Consistently practicing customer care and follow-up
- Have excellent and up-to-date computer and internet skills
- Be clear communicators and excellent relators
- Be able to perform physical labor – standing for extended periods, bending over, lifting, etc
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years office and professional experience (prefer consulting and/or small business experience)
- Be available at least two Saturdays per month (scheduled time off during the week is provided to balance Sat. work)
Interested? First, peruse our website at www.RestoringOrder.com to evaluate our company’s values and brand and discover if it is the right fit for your needs, passion, and gifts. This is a full or part time, long-term position. Please do not apply if you are looking for short-term work. We are seeking team players who embrace our values and feel called to participate in our vision.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter describing yourself, your skills, and your experience to:Info@RestoringOrder.com. No phone calls please.